Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting a GM for China on behalf of a well-respected healthcare business, which is going through a significant growth phase. Monroe Consulting Group Thailand has been retained to exclusively support with this confidential role
The GM will be entirely responsible for the P & L of China, whilst leveraging and driving relationships and penetration.
- Participate in BD presentations to potential clients and fully demonstrate the competitive advantages and market leverage
- Manage contractual relationships and ensure compliance & renewal
- Effectively and efficiently manage budget and overheads.
- Tightly control debts and ensure that doubtful debts are well within budgeted levels.
- Use and report agreed KPIs to maintain optimal performance, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Build and maintain a competitive Healthcare team that is customer-oriented (while managing client's expectation) and results-focused.
- Participate in any risk and crisis management by country to assist in resolving issues
- Recruit and train a performance-based Healthcare team by enhancing staff competencies (e.g. negotiation, planning, selling, etc)
- Represent and promote the company at a senior level with clients and customers to ensure that relationships are cordial and productive at all times.
- Maintain a strong network relationship with the customer in related markets and include Government and Private sectors
- Participate in key client meeting and Industry functions to build good relationships
- Degree or equivalent in related field
- Must have Healthcare (Pharmaceuticals or Medical devices)
- Knowledge in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs required
- Work experience with both clients at a senior level
- Agile, highly adaptable, financially driven
- English language essential (spoken and written)
- Customer-focused and Results-oriented