Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a fast-growing pharmaceutical company. Our respective client is looking for a Head of Business Development whose role is to create strategies that will encourage growth and expansion to their portfolio through long-range planning and resource allocation. This position requires onsite reporting and will be reporting to the Director for Marketing and is located in Pasig City, Metro Manila.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Generate pipeline strategies, as well as detailed product-specific and portfolio financial models, which may include portfolio enhancement though external strategic partnerships, brand acquisitions, supply arrangements, in and out licensing, and product divestment
- Work together with marketing and sales to improve competitive product positioning to maximize product resources or proper resource allocation.
- Recognize the impact of the product life cycle to look for ways to connect with the customers
- Integrate key market data from commercial assessments and competitive intelligence into actionable insights
- Create and execute a comprehensive competitive intelligence plan to ensure up-to-date internal awareness of potential partners and competitors
- Evaluate the availability and readiness of resources within the organization
- Team up with commercial operations and manufacturing to develop integrated forecasts and market potential assessments