Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the Hospital Industry. Our respected client is seeking a professional with suitable qualifications. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Conducting performance assessments for the Registration & Admin Department, ICAICA, and BPJSBPJS & InhealthInhealth.
- Issuing verbal or written warnings and guidance to the Registration & Admin Department, Insurance Corporate Account, as well as BPJSBPJS & InhealthInhealth, in case of violations against company regulations and provisions.
- Signing all letters and documents designated as the authority of the Head of the Business Office Division.
- Seeking guidance from the Hospital Director in case of operational challenges in the Business Office division.
- Approving work schedules and annual leave in the departments within the Business Office.
- Managing the dissemination of Business Office service information to all relevant units.
- Preferably a graduate with a bachelor of Medicine
- Minimum of 3 years in a managerial role in the same field, with a preference for experience in Insurance Corporate Account.
- Possesses good analyticalanalytical skills.
- Demonstrates leadership skills.
- Has good communication abilities.
- Understand operational flow of a hospital.
- Experience in the field of insurance guarantee (insurance/BPJSBPJS).