- Responsible for the drafting, reviewing and modifying contracts and legal documents for the business as Digital Banking;
- Conduct legal research on the relevant laws and regulations, policies, regulatory requirements, industry practices and cases for the subsidiary. Assess legal risks during all procedures, such as project initiation, business and operation. Provide compliance and legal opinions and risk solutions;
- Handle with the company legal affairs, including but not limited to the construction of company structure, business planning, market entry, qualification and license, internal policies, external contract and risk control. Conduct compliance research, cooperate with external lawyers to handle litigation matters, maintain relations with local government departments, etc;
- Conduct compliance research on local business for the subsidiary to meet local requirements in labor, tax and other operations;
- Complete other tasks assigned by Company.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or above in law-related major; Indonesia bar, overseas legal education background is plus;
- Proficient in legal English with good oral/written skills;
- More than 10+ years of legal related working experience in Digital Banking/Technology Spaces/FinTech, with at least 3 years at reputable law firm;
- Have a solid foundation in law; Strong legal logic thinking; Professional analysis and communication ability;
- Teamwork spirit, responsible and be able to work under pressure;
- Able to communicate in Chinese (verbal and written) is a huge advantage.