Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading Multinational Medical Devices companies. Our respected client is seeking a professional with suitable qualifications. The job is based in Indonesia.
- Crafting strategies for all Sales teams.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Sales department and sales training.
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals.
- Establish and ensure the implementation of the sales strategy / plan (target, market share, pricing and gross profit)
- Setting up sales plan for new and existing products, products to be put in e-catalogue and sales campaign based on marketing plan via collaboration with marketing team.
- Setting up individual annual sales target and sub-distributors with consideration of area potential and market development as approved by the management.
- Propose and set up sales Incentive Scheme & bonus for HRD/President Director approval to improve sales team's motivation and target achievement.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in related field, preferably in medical science, and science.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of working experience on the same field, preferably in sales & marketing in health care industry.
- Having leadership experience minimum four (4) years.
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and team management skill.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management.