|Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a group of restaurants company. Our respective client is looking for a HRBP Manager who will ensure that the strategies and initiatives of HR are aligned with the overall business objectives. This position requires onsite reporting and will be reporting to the HR Director and is located in Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila.|
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Establish strong relationship with recruitment vendors or agency providers to ensure hiring requirements for store operations are being met regularly.
- Monitor and analyze agency performance, identifying challenges and recommends action plans to resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures.
- Coordinate, support and act as point person between Operations and agency providers, ensuring availability of manpower pool.
- Take charge of implementing HR events and various programs to promote employees' welfare including but not limited to regular employee engagement activities, retention and recognition programs, Corporate Social Responsibility projects, etc.
- Lead and implement project management for fostering the health and wellness of employees which includes but is not limited to activities for work-life balance, sports and recreations.
- Design and implement performance management system.
- Facilitate end to end administrative case management, including drafting employee notices/ letters and serving of such notices to concerned employees, administrative investigation in coordination with Legal department as necessary.
- Ensure employment practices on disciplinary actions are in accordance with the Company policies and Philippine Labor Laws
- Develop, implement, and update effective internal or external communication strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management, Behavioral Science or related discipline.
- At least 5 years work experience as HRBP in managerial capacity, preferably in the Food/Restaurant industry.
- Handled multiple companies with minimum of population of 1000 employees.
- Proven work experience as HR Business Partner or in similar capacity with comprehensive exposure in Third Party Agency Management, Employee Relations, Employee Management and strategic business partnering for more than 5 years.
- Excellent administrative and organization skills with strong attention to details.
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Familiar with various HR Payroll Software
Well-versed in using MS Office Applications