Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading Multinational Medical Devices companies. Our respected client is seeking a professional with suitable qualifications. The job is based in Indonesia.
- To manage and supervise in carry out, in general the Regulation in matters of pertaining to Manpower, generally and in particular, the Company Regulation.
- To manage the implementation of HR operational activities, Office management, General Affairs, Purchasing, Internal IT, CSR, and HSE run smoothly, efficiently and effectively, to support smooth operation company operations and in accordance with applicable Government Regulations.
- To monitor and control the implementation of the Annual Action Plan and Expenses Plan effectively, in order to ensure activities run in accordance with applicable policies/SOPs, and company goals achieved.
- Leading the coordination and cooperation between the HRGA team and all departments and employees as well as with relevant external parties in order to achieve work targets.
- Determine the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of individual subordinates that must be achieved in the current year, evaluate, monitor, direct and develop subordinates continuously and perform a Performance Appraisal at the end of the first semester (Mid-Year) & end year (End-Year) in order to increase the productivity, competence and capability of subordinates.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology or Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years of working experience as a Human Resources & General Affairs Manager.
- Having a work experience in developing Human resource system will be advantage.
- Strong Organizational Skills/Manage Multiple Priorities.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities.
- Skills in problem identification and resolution.
- Management and leadership skills including coaching and mentoring.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management.