Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an International Marketing Research company, a research arm of a strategic consultancy. They are an agile advisory firm backed by a powerful data engine that delivers transformative guidance, from insights through implementation. Our reputable client is rigorously looking for a Human Resource Business Partner that will create a stellar and uniform employees experience for employees in Manila, Philippines.
Key responsibilities include :
With guidance from the reporting manager, work towards achieving the following objectives:
- Implement talent acquisition strategy for the hiring mandates in Manila
- Source talent in line with business requirements and ensure high profile conversion
- Tightly manage stakeholders and recruitment process to provide closures within 3 business weeks of receiving a new requisition
- Provide closures within the specified budget
- Maintain accurate data of own position and actively contribute to organizational processes (i.e. management reporting, campus hiring etc.)
- Enhance the employee experience from onboarding to off-boarding by being on top of employee pulse and effectively executing/ assessing effectiveness of employee connect activities
- Raise the talent bar by driving T&D interventions (especially on soft skills) across geographies
- Actively contribute to creating a positive work culture by driving Fun@Work, Rewards & Recognition Programs, and effective grievance handling.
- Make learning fun by adopting technology and gamification
- Provide on-demand support for other HR activities
Key requirements include:
- With 4-6 years of experience in HR Business Partner role in a shared services set-up
- Experience in KPO / Consulting will be an added advantage.
- Graduate in any stream & MBA/ PG - Diploma in Human Resources from reputed institute
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of human resources techniques and processes
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders with poise and confidence
- High level of positive attitude and hands-on experience
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment and quick to adapt
- Ability to work in a team or as an individual contributor