Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a global supplier of transport and logistics services that offers a wide selection of transport service combinations and solutions.
Our respective client is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Incident Manager to join the organization. As an incident Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of Incident response and resolution within our company. You will play a critical role in ensuring the timely and effective handling of incidents to minimize business impact and restore services quickly. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in incident management, excellent leadership and communications skills, and the ability to work well under pressure.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the incident management process and team members involved in resolving the incident.
- Responding to a reported service incident, identifying the cause, and initiating the incident management process.
- Prioritising incidents according to their urgency and influence on the business.
- Producing documents that outline incident protocols such as how to handle cybersecurity threats or how to correct server failures.
- Collaborating with the incident management team to ensure that all protocols are diligently followed.
- Logging all incidents and their resolution to see if there are recurring malfunctions.
- Adjusting the incident management process as required to ensure its effectiveness.
- Communicating with upper management if major issues are found in the IT system.
- Managing the incident team members by re-assigning workloads and re-scheduling non-urgent tasks.
- Coordinates the involvement of escalation management for Major and Critical incidents which include outages with high visibility that affects a large number of authorized users and applications that impact production and operations for which no workaround or bypass available.
- Compliance with internal regulations, procedures, law and managers orders, including labor regulations, regulations on remuneration and other internal regulations in the company, including company's intellectual property protection.
- Can work on Shifting schedules 24/7, Including holidays and Weekends
Key Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in IT service management.
- Previous experience in a role such as IT support, Network operations, or System administration can be beneficial.
- Proven experience in incident management and response.
- Experience working with ITIL or other service management frameworks.
- Understanding of IT systems, networks, and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of incident management and service management tools (ServiceNow).
- Familiarity with system monitoring tools. (Like SCOM & SolarWinds)
- Good understanding of CMDB
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule (24/7) including Weekends and Holidays.
- Willing to from in the office at least 3x times per week.
- ITIL 4 certified is preferred but not required.
- ITIL foundation certification is highly preferable, with further ITIL certification (such as ITIL service operation) being a plus.
- Certifications in relevant IT fields (like CompTIA, Network+, CompTIA Security+, and CISSP) can be beneficial.