Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one of the largest FMCG companies in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking an Internal Auditor who is a Certified Public Accountant with relevant experience in IT Audit. The successful candidate may be based in Pasig City or Makati City office.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Enhancing and protecting organizational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight to the Management, the Board, and other relevant Stakeholders.
- Assisting the IT Audit and Data Analytics Head with the delivery of audit plan for IT and Data Analytics and reporting to audit committees and management.
- Supervising and developing junior members of the team.
- 3- 5 years of IT audit of other relevant experience (e.g., IT Governance, IT Risk, IT Compliance, System Security and Administration Experience, Data Science).
- Has worked and knowledgeable of manufacturing business processes and systems is an advantage.
- Has knowledge and quality experience in using data analytic tools (e.g., Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau, ACL, IDEA, etc.).
- Has a good understanding of IT risks, controls, and data governance.
- With a good audit, risk, and/or security experience in platform/infrastructure (network, database, operating systems, etc). information/cybersecurity, mobile security, system development process, business continuity, application security, and IT general controls.
- Has a good understanding and experience of system development life cycle (SDLC) which may include waterfall or Agile Methodology development process.
- Has a good understanding and/or experience of auditing Cloud, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, and the like.
- Experience in applying data analytics in assessing business application control effectiveness.