Inventory and Photography Executive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a Southeast Asia's largest integrated automotive e-commerce platform. With operations across Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore, aims to digitize the region's used car industry by reshaping and elevating the car buying and selling experience. The company provides end-to-end solutions to consumers and used car dealers, from car inspection to ownership transfer to financing, promising a service that is trusted, convenient and efficient.
Key job responsibilities include:
- To assist and check Quality Control returning vehicles from suppliers
- To list vehicles photographs, specification and content to CMS
- To take/ assist in photography of vehicles
- To edit photos
- To ensure smooth flow & planning of vehicles for listing according to Schedule
- Analyze and plan the composition of photographs
- Use various photographic techniques and lighting equipment
- Capture subjects in professional-quality photographs
- Maintaining and managing photography equipment
- Editing photos with the use of photo-enhancing software e.g. Adobe Lightroom/ Adobe Photoshop
- Manage photography session and to able to communicate & plan with relevant departments & stakeholders
- Archive & manage imagery
- To accept and check Quality Control returning vehicles from suppliers/ CCL
- Listing of vehicle specification, service details, warranty, and content to CMS
- To confirm imperfection remarks input to CMS to be verified by CCL team
- To input pricing of vehicles into CMS and publish to website
- To assist Photographer and Inventory Listing Lead in listing of vehicles
- Ensure quality of cars returned from refurbishment center is tallies with report
- To assist in listing of vehicle specification and photographs into CMS on time
- To ensure warranty validations tallies with the manufacturer principal workshop.
- Experienced in a multi-versed role with strong in inventory listing systems, photoshoot and photoshop, Recondition, and quality control.
- Work experience in the Automobile Industry is a plus
- Strong accountability management abilities to handle and prioritize both internal and external stakeholders with definitive outcomes.
- Ability to utilize data-driven decision-making tools for technological innovation, constant development, and the evolvement of your program at hand.
- To be a Process-driven person and work ethic to keep clean, accurate, and detailed documentation.
- Strong teamwork drive diversity in strength, and when you trust and respect one another, they can work as a team to achieve at a high level.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application to