Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Digital Banking for the role of Product Manager (Grade Jr - AVP), The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Collaborate across teams and contribute insights, ideas, and features into crafting a cohesive product roadmap strategy
- Work closely with Engineering and Product teams both Indonesia and overseas, to define product goals and deliver key features.
- Analyze data to create recommendations and execute product experiments to improve key metrics.
- Define, track, and report success metrics for the product, business, and customers.
- Reiterate on product plans, and make informed decisions using data and user feedback; lead effective cadences and incorporate feedback into the product plan.
- Clearly communicate product plan, customer feedback, and roadblocks to team members, cross-functional peers, and stakeholders.
- Take part in business meetings to suggest changes to existing products as well.
- Educational background min. S1 (Information Technology or relevant) from reputable university
- Have start from +/- 2 - 10 years experience
- Experience / expose with financial or digital banking product
- Have good communication and problem solving skills.
- Mandarin would be plus point but not mandatory
- English & Indonesian - writing and speaking