Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the growing gaming companies. Our respected client is looking for a massive gamer as an experienced KOL Community Manager with > 5 years of experience in creative agency/company. The job will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Establish and maintain relationships with influencers, provide them with support, monitor their progress and data, and find ways to improve their performance.
- Stay updated with the evolving needs of the Indonesian community by monitoring their daily engagement on various platforms.
- Engage with the community frequently.
- Collaborate with content creators in various fields to produce high-quality content.
- Represent the company well in the content creator space by building a strong reputation as a great partner and collaborator.
- Develop strategies to improve the work of the community, provide them with resources, and identify exciting opportunities.
- Min. of 5 years of experience in Executive Assistance, PA, project management, client/partner management, content operations, or similar roles.
- Familiarity with asset management, maintaining control on embargos and brand tools for execution.
- Experience in live events, with familiarity in esports being an advantage.
- Experience in community management.
- Participation in a game launch or major campaign.
- Knowledge of the global streamer community and ecosystem.
- Fluent in both English and Indonesian.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office/Google Docs.