International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational Technology company. Our client is seeking for a Lead Software Engineer with strong experience in software engineering, software integration or other similar roles.
- Design and develop software to manage order and inventory processes related to the sale of goods on e-commerce sites and shopping channels.
- Design and implement real-time API, asynchronous workflows, and batch processes for integrating with external systems.
- Work closely with other agile development team members.
- Excellent understanding of large scale, cloud based distributed systems.
- Develop unit testing, automated functional testing and load testing to improve system reliability and performance.
- At least 5 years of experience working software engineering, software integration or other similar roles
- Good experience in at least one programming language such as Java, Python or Ruby (preferably Python)
- Good experience with SQL and/or NOSQL databases.
- Good experience working with a Message Broker (i.e., RabbitMQ).
- Strong knowledge and background of Software Development Life Cycle activities (Design, Implementation, Code Review, Unit Testing, Debugging, and Release) with experience in agile practices is strongly preferred
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills as well as details oriented.
- Self-motivated, multitasking, pressure-tolerant, result-oriented personality, interpersonal, team building and time-management skills
- Aware of the demands of building cloud-based applications.
- Experience of developing and running applications in a Kubernetes ecosystem preferred
- Experience with automated testing technologies like Selenium, Robot Framework, or Cucumber is a good add-on.
- Ability to communicate in English, both written and oral form.
- Ability to work effectively within an agile development team.