Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a fastest growing heavy machinery company in Indonesian, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10 years' experience in legal, litigation for the job of Legal Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report directly to Board of Directors
- Perform litigation and act as faced of the company
- Providing consultation and / or legal assistance required to employees, Directors, and Commissioners in the process of investigation, investigation, and litigation in court in the context of company operations
- Receive requests for legal review from internal work units, ensuring that all data, information, and documents related to the study being compiled have been collected.
- Bachelor with Law/Legal, Master degree is preferably
- At least 10 years working in the same field
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, management, and communication skills
- Experience in handling litigation and legal matters
- Have good skills as facilitator
- Experienced in contract drafting and negotiations
- Experience in providing effective legal advice
- Having knowledge and expertise in the field of law, the ability to deal with the government