Market Research Lead
Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational provider of ingredients. Our respective client is looking for a Market Research Lead who will be responsible for the entire in-country marketing execution, building strong capabilities development focused on translating consumer trends and market data. This role is on hybrid work set-up and will be reporting to the Country Director.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support exciting marketing initiatives which continue to engage the customers.
- Ensuring key account requirements are met through well-defined projects.
- Initiate and manage email campaigns or sales sheets (bi-annual or annual) to promote capabilities, competencies & product portfolio.
- Create innovative and engaging customer interactions, such as Innovation Day or Insights Roll-outs.
- Plan & implement social media or online content for local platforms if needed.
- Propose and give guidance on possible opportunities on Insights and Research done to both Regional and local stakeholders.
- Building local consumers network for qualitative & quantitative survey for key projects.
- Run timely market insights packs for Commercial team monthly or bi-monthly for Challenger Engagement with customers.
- Decoding Consumers
- Sensory Market Data
- Capability Development Support
- Bachelor's degree in business/Marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years' experience in Marketing, market research with experience as Category Manager, Marketing Manager or Industry like Consumer Research.
- Good understanding of the local Food Industry & FMCG Companies dealing with Food Manufacturing.
- Equipped with a good working knowledge of Flavors and other Food &/or Natural Ingredients while able to conduct effective & compelling presentations with story-telling capabilities.
- Create persuasive and precise multimedia content (PowerPoint, brochure, or online post) to generate leads for our products.
- Strong Team player with strong sense of co-ordination, entrepreneurial spirit & drive for excellence.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Computer literacy with competence in Microsoft Office Suite while adapting to new IT systems