Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading online advertising and technology company that helps advertisers achieve their performance and branding goals across digital media channels. Our client connects brands with their respective audiences through exclusive partnerships with fast growing media platforms. They have offices in 8 countries, across APAC with headquarter in Singapore.
Our respected client is seeking a dynamic professional with drive and aspiration to join our client's fast-growing compan, for the job of Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager is expected to recommend, implement and maintain a wide range of B2B marketing activities including social media, email marketing, events (online or offline), affiliate, PR, case study creation and collaterals for our client. The job is in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and will require some travelling to client and agency locations.
Key job responsibilities:
- Execute digital marketing campaigns to drive leads and influence pipeline.
- Develop an overarching content strategy, writing content which will roll out across the website, social media and email.
- Analyse all marketing activities, drive efficiencies and optimise campaigns.
- Develops, delivers and reports marketing information including marketing trends, competition, social listening, market intelligence.
- Works with external vendors and third parties to develop and maintain positive relationships.
- Builds and enhances internal and external partnerships.
Key job requirements:
- A highly motivated and creative individual with an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial marketing approach and possesses at least 4 years of marketing experience.
- Digital and project management experience is a must.
- Working experience in a cross-functional team in a multi-national team
- B2B marketing experience beneficial, but B2C may be considered
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Able to multi-task and deliver under pressure.
- Laser focused attention to detail, data-driven mindset.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English