International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading pharmaceutical company in Vietnam. Our client is seeking a Business Unit Head - OTC with at least 8 years of sales and marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
This position will be managing and developing the Sales and Marketing teams National-wide whilst exploring and overseeing new products coming into the business. This permanent position is based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Reporting to the Deputy General Director, the Business Unit Head will lead the team and perform effective collaboration that all drives towards the sales goals for the business and accountable for hitting revenue targets. To set up a strong sales and marketing team to promote the brands and increase the sales volume
- Sales and Market development: Leading nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies. Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Allocate national target area-wise and product-wise as the market potential and business needs.
- Regular visits to market & supervising the sales team to build long-term client relationships.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Building a high-performing sales team by providing strong mentorship, coaching, and guidance.
- Product management
- Analyzing market trends and competitors' activities.
- Planning and organizing the implementation of market research OTC (Market Research)
- Developing marketing strategy and plan for OTC products
- Develop new OTC products
- Organize the implementation & promote marketing activities, product promotion, and conferences to raise awareness of the company and products.
- Trade Marketing management
- Building and organizing promotions, displaying points for sale, and brand activation programs ... to achieve and exceed business goals
- Supervise and evaluate POSM display activities
- Higher medical or paramedical education e.g. druggist, pharmacist, biologist, chemist, doctor, etc.
- + 8 years of sales and marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- 2 years' experience in staff management and coaching
- Good command of the English language, good Computer skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer-oriented with strong negotiation skills