Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading system integrator and digital enabler in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a Network Collaboration Engineer with suitable qualifications.
- Hold bachelor degree (S-1 degree) in Information Technology or Computer Engineering or Telecommunication from reputable university with minimum IPK of 3.0
- Have good knowledge and minimum 2 years experience with Cisco voice system (CUCM, SME, CUC, UCCX, expressway, Webex, etc)
- Good knowledge of VoIP system in general
- Good knowledge of SIP Protocol
- Understand concept of Cisco CUBE and SBC (experience in Audiocodes SBC is advantage)
- Good understanding of IP network technology (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, 802.1x, QoS, etc)
- Holding CCNP Collaboration certification is a must
- Experience with ITSM tool like ServiceNow is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Fluent in English, good communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications i.e. Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to perform under pressure and tight time constraints; be able to work under limited guidance inline with a broad plan, or strategy
- Willing to work shifting 24x7x365 (include weekend & holiday)
- Provide 24x7x365 support (weekend and holiday on call).
- Mainly work on tickets for MACD (customer internal ticketing systems) and issue.
- Provide initial troubleshooting for issues before escalation to next level support.
- Verify with user to make sure request or issue completed and meet requirement
- Work with other IS team (security, network, etc) and vendor to open case and escalate as part of troubleshooting.
- Provide weekly report on tickets and issues by end of the week.
- Monitoring system healthy, take action and/or report to mitigate the issue.