International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a fast - growing ecommerce B2B technology startup. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking for Principal Software Engineer position. The job is based in HCMC, Vietnam.
- Designing, coding, and debugging software.
- Improving the performance of existing software.
- Providing training to other engineers and be able to act as a mentor of a small team (1 - 2 junior engineers).
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software.
- Recommending new technologies that can help increase productivity.
- Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of projects.
- Investigating software-related complaints and making necessary adjustments to ensure optimal software performance.
- Regularly attending team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and put forward solutions to any issues.
How Our Client Works:
- JIRA for ticket & task management.
- SCRUM as project management methodology.
- Planning meeting at the beginning of a two-week sprint and daily meetings.
- Macbook for software development.
- Github for VCS, CircleCI for CI/CD.
- Slack for communication.
- Google workspace for emails, calendars, drive and meeting.
- English for communication.
- Very good command of English in both speaking, reading, and writing.
- Ability to drive relevant architecture, implementation & technical investigations through hands-on development plus systematically planning and execution.
- Strong foundation and knowledge on data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and distributed systems fundamentals.
- Has broad knowledge about modern technologies / frameworks / infrastructures / methodologies.
- Nice to have strong knowledge about AWS or DevOps task (manage the AWS infrastructure using terraform or similar tool)