International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a well-known company worldwide in oil & gas industry. Our client is seeking for a professional with at least 5 years of experience in Procurement/Purchasing role, preferably with experience in a multinational consumer goods company. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reporting to Head of Supply Chain, Procurement Manager is responsible to manage and lead the team to conduct the overall procurement strategies and activities.
- Evaluating the purchasing procedures of the company, controlling the purchasing department budget, and managing costs
- Overseeing purchasing of direct/indirect and supplies procured by an organization
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Managing the maintenance of manufacturing equipment and machinery
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes
- University graduate with good management experience
- At least 5 years' experience in purchasing management level and supply chain
- Prefer experience in purchasing packaging and services in multinational consumer goods company
- Excellent listening, written and spoken English
- Good communication skills and work well with a team across multiple departments