Executive Recruitment company Monroe Indonesia, is partnering up with a leading multinational top AI & Data solutions company in Indonesia. Our client is looking for a Product Manager to develop the whole life cycle of AI product. Job will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Working arrangement is still Hybrid.
- Responsible for the life cycle of Artificial Intelligence products in domains of computer vision and NLP
- Work with executives and business line stakeholders to define the problems to solve with Artificial Intelligence.
- Organize and manage experts from data annotation, research scientists, and engineers to create shared goals and specs for the products.
- Develop product roadmaps and timelines.
- Develop and manage training, validation, and test data sets. Define and execute product level testing procedures
- Assisting in the product operations and promotion, collecting and analyzing market response, and continuously improving the products and user experience through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Has at least 3 years of experience in the Internet / technology industry
- Experience in defining and developing a new product or service.
- Extensive knowledge in user interaction (UI) design and user experience (UX), with basic knowledge of technical principles
- Basic statistics skills acquired through academic study ( computer science, engineering ) or comparable work experience.
- Experience in OCR, face recognition, security monitoring, and smart city projects is a plus
- Familiar with the KYC and AML regulation in financial sector