Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international chemical manufacturing company based in Thailand. This job is based in Bangkok Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a professional with production management and plant leadership background to support one of their manufacturing plants. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Production Manager will be a key person in the production team to establish production methodology and people management plans to achieve success of business goals. Ideal manager will be developing, modifying, and executing company production policies which affect immediate operations, and make management decision in Thailand
- Manage people and provide directions to the manufacturing team and in cross functional teams' project/programs.
- Create KPI and set annual target of KPI for production and final inspection.
- Maximize labours utilization.
- Lead team to achieve goal. Be able to manage diversity of people.
- In alignment with Site financial plans/budget and functional inputs, develop production plans and manufacturing activities according to company's manufacturing and quality procedures.
- Partnering with the Technical Team, manage production system and maintenance to minimize downtime and disruptions to manufacturing schedule.
- Monitoring all KPI, improvement project, quality in term of yield, non-conforming, and observation.
- Develop plant manufacturing process, work instructions, risk analysis and intervention procedures, and manage changes to the processes by PSM standard approach. Achieve Asset and resource optimization through manufacturing method analysis.
- Identify all material in term of type, quantities, and quality. Be strong functional partnership to the Supply Chain function to achieve optimal inventory level.
- All materials are certified by quality insurance and ensure all materials are used as bill of material by minimize waste.
- Lead and support the implementation of internal management system to increase competency of all staffs, minimize labour cost, and aim for high efficiency and high quality.
- Evaluate performance of all under manager according KPI then develop and maintain an effective plan to achieve a high- performance organization.
- Establish and monitoring quality plan.
- To maximize the utilization of machine/equipment.
- Ensure EHS global and local standards are maintained. Engage the workforce in the promotion and achievement of EHS standards and practices, safety culture and mindset.
- Raise awareness of social, political and environment impact on manufacturing plans/budget.
- At least Bachelor's degree in related engineering field: Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, industrial, or mechanical.
- Possess production and manufacturing management experience from multinational manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of chemical production/applications, manufacturing technology/equipment, control, and maintenance.
- Good understanding of SAP Automation System or equivalent
- Compliance with quality system (ISO9001) Environmental and Safety (through SAP Process Order/Transaction workflow).
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking, and strong people management skill.
- Hands On and Enthusiastic
- Good command in English (Read, write, and speak) should be in expert level.
- Proficient with MS-Office (Word, Excel, Project & PowerPoint)