Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a premiere tertiary hospital that provides quality healthcare and training. They have been in the industry for decades and their goal is to be the hospital of choice in providing excellent health care system to their valued clients. Our respective client is looking for a Quality Manager whose role is to manage and implement quality management and improvement programs for the hospital. Assures that programs and services are implemented at the highest standards and patients receives the highest level of care. This position requires onsite reporting and will be reporting to the Medical Director/VP Medical Services and is located in Manila, Metro Manila.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Partake in continuous professional development by attending training/seminars
- Launching professional networks through society membership / affiliation.
- Ensures staff are afforded with opportunities for professional growth and development that support both new and existing programs of care
- Guarantees confidentiality of information (gathering, disclosure and storage)
- Relates ethical reasoning and decision-making process to address situations of ethical distress and moral dilemma.
- Examines different isolation precautions and uses appropriate protective barriers as necessary
- Keeps clients' rights based on (Patient's Bill of Rights and Obligations)
- Follows up on Infection Control standard procedures and protocols.
- Adheres to established norms of conduct based on the Philippine Nursing Law and other legal, regulatory and institutional requirements relevant to safe nursing practice.
- Respects and maintains proper waste segregation and disposal according to standard procedures
- Aligns with other departments involved in the delivery of quality health care
- Aid in the resolution of problems
- Make sure that existing hospital policies and procedures in relation to patient care are properly implemented
- Analyzes root causes of repeated patient incidents
- Validates, investigates and analyzes audit findings for clinical oversight, compliance and adherence to policies, quality standards and data privacy
- Directs strategic internal quality and compliance control program
- Guides and support other divisions in implementation of quality and safety system
- Offers mechanism to standardise policy review
- Create programs, implements, interventions and recommends meeting regulatory and accreditation standards
- Lead programs for research and quality system improvement
- Prepare security incident/ reports to the national privacy commission
- Develops, reviews and recommends revision of policies and procedures
- Connects division in complying with the requirements of data privacy
- Completed Bachelor's degree in any field
- At least 3 years work experience As Quality Manager. Preferably with background in Healthcare and Healthcare related Industries
- With organisational, strategic, Technical and leadership competencies.
- Good economic understanding and industry insight (good customer and market orientation)
- Distinctive communication and presentation skills, strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexible and resourceful in challenging and changing situations