Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on one of the world's premier technology and consulting firms, and a technological partner for its customers' core business processes around the world. Our respected client is currently seeking a React Developer. This job opportunity is based in Pasig City, Philippines and offer a hybrid set - up.
Employment Type: Consultant (Can also be open for Regular/Project Hire)
Can also be under subcon engagement
Contract Duration: Until December 2022 (subject for extension or even absorption depends on the project needs and performance)
- Implement and maintain reusable, testable, and efficient applications.
- Help design and implement functional requirements. Assist with building estimates and performing initial analysis of requirements.
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements.
- Execute unit and integration testing and perform bug fixes.
- Prepare required technical documentations.
- Work as part of a team, which will include other developers, project manager, testers, and scrum master.
- Complete sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily stand-ups and meeting.
- Interface with clients via corporate communication platforms/email.
- Be part of a community of developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Provide assistance to junior members of the team and perform code review as necessary.
- Lead development activities involving other developers within and/or across teams if applicable.
- 5+ years' experience of developing applications end-to-end.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Angular, React Native, Node JS, HTML, CSS are required.
- Well-rounded knowledge of Angular 7 or higher gained in a commercial development team
- Typescript exposure
- Proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and Routing in addition to React.
- Must be familiar typescript and Token-based authentications such as Json Web Tokens (JWT).
- Deep knowledge of serial/parallel synchronous/asynchronous behavior in both front-end and back-end side.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Understanding of scalable architecture programming such as Object-Oriented-Programming (Classes, Objects, Methods, Super, Inheritances, etc.)
- Proficient in using Git.
- Knowledge in cloud platform (preferably GCP)
- Works with Agile Framework