Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a technology company who offers a full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Our respected client is seeking Information Technology (IT) Professional for the job of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Development Head. The job is in Taguig City, Philippines.
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Development Head is expected to support the strategy of enabling the Robotics Process Automation (RPA) initiatives and setup Automation COE to support the Solutions Team in technology automation. The role will manage day-to-day activities and maintain relationships with global, and local teams. The role also demands a close collaboration with the Business Excellence Project Teams to drive business enablement strategy, process automation (RPA), process improvement, business architecture and IT strategy methods, responsible for developing strategies to assess all operational processes and create a methodology for process prioritization, standardization, and optimization for the organization. The strategies should entail improvements through business strategy translation, operational innovations, and technology solutions with the goal of improving operational efficiency, effectiveness, customer experience, & service delivery. He/She will focus on the automation strategy including design, development, enhancements, implementation, and post go live support. This includes establishing RPA COE service delivery, and role development to meet the objectives of the organization with a goal of building self-sustainable team. This role needs to establish a clear operating model to offer RPA as a service to the other entities. The role will work closely with the company's IS to ensure technology and resource alignment.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Determines systems software design requirements.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Generates systems software engineering policies, standards, and procedures.
- Manages large team which would typically consists of both experienced professionals and supervisors/managers.
- Focus on policy and strategy implementation of operational plans.
- Develop assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provide input in defining operation plans and strategies.
- Provides input into strategic decisions that impact functional area.
- Manages subordinate professional staff, may manage lower-level associates through Supervisor/Manager.
- Works toward objectives established by upper levels of management.
Key job requirements include:
- BA/4-year degree required preferably advanced degree in Computer Engineering, Business or IS
- 10+ years of progressive ITBP management experience
- Minimum 4 years Technical Experience in Software Development specific for Robotic Process Automation
- In-depth knowledge of RPA tools (at least one) UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Newgen, Pega/OpenSpan, etc.
- Working experience in software architecture design and experience in Agile methodology