Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a clinical diagnostic laboratory company. They are seeking for a Sales Account Officer who will be responsible in corporate sales and conducting market research and will help run successful sales campaigns to increase customer engagement and quotas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and establish new business prospects to generate company revenues.
- Develop compelling sales proposals and handle contract renewals.
- Schedule and conduct product presentations to potential clients.
- Meet and surpass assigned sales quotas.
- Conduct face-to-face visits and meetings to promote and sell company products and services.
- Address client challenges, pain points, and requirements effectively.
- Respond to customer inquiries via email or phone, addressing account-related queries.
- Update internal databases with accurate and current account details.
- Research market trends and analyze competition.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Has at least 1-3 years of relevant experience in sales and account management.
- Relevant work experience in healthcare sales or pharmaceuticals or medical device.
- Preferably with network of doctors and medical professionals from government and private hospitals
- Excellent communication abilities both written and oral.
- Willing to work onsite, Mondays - Fridays