Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international key player in consumer electronics industry. We are looking for a senior-level leader for Sales and Marketing Director potion to join our client team in Thailand. The office is based in Bangkok.
Ideal manager will provide strategic and people leadership for the sales and marketing functions by developing marketing opportunities, planning, and implementing new sales plans. The ideal leader will perform managerial duties to meet the company's operations goals.
- Development & Implement the business plan in alignment with corporate goals for each financial year.
- Build country level commercial, market, channel, product strategy and sales forecast.
- Leads execution of the strategy in sales, marketing and product innovation.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to develop sales and advertising opportunities.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Lead sales teams to manages different sales channels and manage brand reputation risks.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients or stakeholders by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Provides visible leadership for the brand values, culture and sustainability.
- Be a spoke person for the brand in Thailand
- Experience as a practitioner in a high-tech or consumer electronics trading industry, or as a solution provider with significant experience supporting sale and marketing to those industries.
- Leadership of a significant sales function in fast paced industry.
- High financial, business case and planning capabilities.
- Proven success in the development and execution of both core trading and product expansion strategies.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, and executive presence
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, marketing, or a related field.
- MBA or comparable advanced degree is a plus.