Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a regional HRIS company for the job of Sales Development Representative. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
As the Sales Development Representative, we are looking for someone who has the ability to accelerate the lead generation engine by relentlessly hunting for new leads through cold calling and warm call existing accounts in the pipeline. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The Sales Development Representative key job responsibilities include:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound emails/cold calls/warm calls on a daily basis
- Work alongside other inside sales team members to help them reach lead targets
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales manager for closure
- Ensure the updation and accuracy of data on the CRM to derive insights/data to be acted upon at any given point in time
- Stay in sync with the sales team, understand the market response and incorporate relevant feedback in the outreach process
- Proficient in Bahasa
- 5 years of inside sales, business development or outbound marketing experience
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- A natural ability to write to and speak with prospects
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude