International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational company specializes in manufacturing, trading in chemical product.
- Be responsible for market development, marketing activities in Vietnam market.
- Deliver agreed-upon sales, profit, productivity, and working capital targets in the Adhesive and Ink
- Develop marketing tactics (as evaluated by sales revenue growth and Growth Hopper Projects) and pricing strategies (measured by Gross Margin to sales ratio)
- Put in place operational criteria (debtor days, creditor days, inventory value, etc.).
- Create an annual plan to develop the allocated business and collaborate with the Sales Manager to evaluate it on a regular basis to ensure the business is moving toward the goals in a healthy and appropriate manner.
- Build and maintain connections with key suppliers by understanding and implementing key initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in a Chemical Engineer or technical discipline or equivalent experience required.
- At least 5 years of similar industry, working a key account management, business development, project management
- Knowledge of local end users
- Understand of Vietnam business culture, laws, regulations and policies
- Knowledge of Marketing methodology
- Effective English communication