Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a German multinational automotive parts manufacturing company specializing in brake systems, interior electronics, automotive safety, powertrain and chassis components, tachographs, tires, and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries. This job is onsite and 1-year contract-based.
Key Job responsibilities include:
- SAP Implementation and Rollout Tasks in Area SAP Project Systems, SAP Investment Management & CAT
- Execution, Coordination, and documentation of data validation during Data Migration including needed rework and pre-preparation
- Support key users in case of questions during Integration Test and Hypercare.
- Analysis and resolving of Bugs reported by the business during Integration tests and Hypercare.
- Execute and Support Handling of Authorizations (role designs/ test user creation)
- Analysis of Business requirements, align with current concept and concept owner, transfer into the functional specification and/or technical documentation)
Key job requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Diploma/Vocational Experience
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in IT or related business area.
- Possess essential skills and deep understanding of Finance business requirements & challenges & must be able to translate them into IT functional solutions.
- With strong integration knowledge of other IT modules and other sub-systems (i.e., HR system, central systems, etc).
- Must have advanced project management skills including scoping, business requirement evaluation, resource planning, and issue management among others.
- Minimum 5 years experience with at least 3 SAP implementations, support management, and conceptualizing solutions.
- Mandatory and expert configuration skills in SAP FICO (PS) module with advanced proficiency in Authorization Management.
- With business process experience or background relevant to the functional discipline (i.e. Accounting, Controlling, Tax, Audit)
- Knowledge of Financial Standards is a plus.
- Open for contract based until the end of 2023
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application