Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading company that provides managed services backed by its own scalable technology platforms with a focus on network and digital transformation. The company offers various services including Solutions Design and Engineering, Connectivity, Provisioning, Operational Support, Project Management, and Order Fulfillment Logistics.
Our respected client is seeking a detail oriented, highly motivated professional with experience in a processing and/or data intensive position for the role of Scheduling Analyst.
Key job responsibilities
- Track critical dates for provisioning processes, update system notes and workflow daily to provide the most up-to-date information for client teams.
- Coordinate, monitor, and assist with local number porting requests and projects.
- Maintain detailed tracking records and provide updates as requested.
- Escalate issues with internal teams and vendors to meet project demands.
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Coordination of all support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources.
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress,
- notifying them of impending changes and agreed outages.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
Key job requirements
- College degree (Ideal).
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in CSR (Customer Service Representative) or TSR (Technical Support Representative) roles, specifically in handling US telco accounts (REQUIRED).
- Experience in the provisioning or telecommunications field or technical support roles (IDEAL).
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook (Specially EXCEL).
- Proficiency in English (Above 85%) in both written and spoken communication.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Proven and outstanding customer service experience/skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-starter.
- Great work ethic