International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a global leading in chemical trading based in Vietnam.
Our client is seeking for a talented and ambitious professional with at least 3 years of sales/business development experience.
- Explore and identify new business opportunities in the assigned industries including: Gravure & Flexo Inks, Rigid and Flexible Polyurethane Foam
- Prospect and develop business relationships with potential customers to qualify and penetrate accounts for business opportunities in the assigned industry segments.
- Develop partnership with suppliers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Act as the market sensor for the products and services assigned. Stay current on industry trends, best practices, and competition.
- Manage, purchase orders and follow stock to optimize but ensure proper and fluent delivery process.
- Complete and submit all required reports on business development activities in timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in any Chemical discipline, working for MNC adhesive companies is an advantage.
- Minimum 03 years experience in sales/business development
- Strong analytical, planning, and administrative and follow-up skills
- Solid interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written in English