International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international law firm. Our client is seeking for. This job is based in Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam. Associate/ Senior Associate Lawyer.
- Support the Managing Partner and other partners/ lawyers within the Firm.
- Research, provide consulting service to the clients.
- Participate in meetings with clients and other third parties.
- To co-ordinate the preparation of legal documents (in both English and Vietnamese)
- Liaise with government departments.
- Handle Business Development activities. Assist in promotional programs and external legal assistance programs organized by the Firm.
- From 4 - 10 years' experience in international law consulting service, or as in house counsel in a bank, finance, real estate, M&A, foreign invested enterprise or similar.
- University degree in law (excellent academic results)
- Excellence communication skill in both Vietnamese and English.
- Can work as a team player and an individual contributor. Effectively handle various personality
- Good command of Microsoft office tools.