Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure. Our reputable client is currently searching for Senior Client Support Analyst who is amenable to work in a hybrid set up under a mid-shift schedule. The office is located in McKinley Hill Taguig.
About the Role:
Market Operations provides a range of customer and operational services across the London Stock Exchange Group. The core services provided by the department are: technical account management, technical onboarding, software certification, client support, and market operations services.
The Client Support Team is responsible for managing technical incidents and requests across a range of markets and services spanning multiple venues across the London Stock Exchange Group and its partners. The team provides support in multiple geographical locations, covering trading, market data, and post trade services across Equities markets. The team works on a shift basis.
The team provides support for the following Business Services: London Stock Exchange, Turquoise, TRADEcho, Connectivity, RNS, and GTP Market Data.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage technical incidents and requests for external and internal customers. This includes application and network troubleshooting.
- Manage events through to conclusion maintaining customer communication.
- Use correct processes/procedures, tools, RACIs, SLAs and escalation models.
- Perform proactive customer alert management and event logging to help ensure appropriate levels of service quality are consistently and predictably delivered.
- Support business continuity efforts and keep up to date with LSEG policy/training initiatives.
- Work to priorities set by Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Achieve KPIs to help deliver service targets.
- Ensure any technical incidents or requests that are at risk of breaching a KPI or that are otherwise service impacting ( Priority level 1/2) are escalated in a timely manner.
- Keep up to date with products and services to help maintain quality of service during the launch of new products, projects, and service changes, achieving readiness for key milestones and go-lives.
- Work to shift patterns set by Manager/Assistant Manager, provide support during bank holidays and other weekend activities.
- Help customers with instrument related requests.
- Understand and achieve proficiency in the core competencies of the role across all products/services supported.
- Feed into Continuous Service Improvement initiative to help with improving processes, automation, tooling, etc.
- Help customers in the test environment by operating on their behalf, matching their test orders, and inserting liquidity to create specific testing scenarios.
Key requirements include:
- Technical skills: knowledge of FIX protocol, SQL, networking, Wireshark, SFTP, electronic trading and market data systems, ITSM Tools, Excel.
- Recent experience in a similar technical customer service role supporting financial clients.
- Worked in professional and client focused environments where detailed process/procedures are followed.