International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global financial services provider.
As the business has just expanded recently, they are now searching for Senior DevOps Engineer (On-premise).
Location: Hanoi Office/Ho Chi Minh Office (100% fulltime at office)
You will operate and develop software with a range of different technologies including Linux system, high performance grid computing, container and orchestration, databases and message brokers. You will have chance to work with a large-scale distributed system with thousands of machines.
- Resource management is also a key role in which you will manage, maintain and upgrade existing systems on bare metal, containerized or cloud environments.
- Operate company's production system, operate on monitoring tools, support end-user\'s request, investigate and troubleshoot issues, response to incidents.
- Build, test and deploy software and toolings around production system from open-sources to internal products, from scheduling/executing extreme resource intensive jobs to automation, monitoring, test & QA.
- Integrate best-of-breed tools and technologies such as Kafka, Airflow, Docker, Kubernetes, Hadoop, MySQL.
- Manage and maintain systems, CI/CD pipelines with infrastructure-as-code mindset.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively across teams to understand user requirements and support with a timely manner.
- At least 5 years of working experience in total and demonstrated experience using Python; understanding of Python idioms and limitations; working experience with numpy, pandas, SQLAlchemy, Flask/Celery is a plus.
- Degree in a technical or quantitative field
- Fluency in the English language (Vietnamese candidates only)
- Experience in Linux administration; fluent in Linux standard command line programs
- Experience in metrics and logs aggregation and analysis with a focus on performance optimization
- Experience using relational databases (M)
- Understanding of Git and CI/CD concept
- Familiarity with technologies like Kafka, Docker, K, H ecosystem is a big plus
- Excellent a skills and a passion for solving problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to work independently with minimal direction.
- A great support attitude (our job is to make life easier for other teams!)