Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is partnered with fast-growing International Fintech Start-up, specializing in Buy-Now-Pay-Later (BNPL). Our client is looking for a Senior Finance Manager to oversee the whole performance and daily operations of Finance & Accounting department.
- A bachelor's degree (preferred), in Business, Finance, Accounting, or other relevant field
- Proficiency in major accounting software (e.g. SAP, Oracle) is preferred
- Experience in financial, accounting, and project management systems, policies, and procedures.
- At least 10 years of experience in the same field, exposure in Fintech would be a plus point
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the finance, tax and accounting department including month and end-year process
- Work closely with the leadership team to formulate medium to long term financial and strategic plan for the business
- Ensure proper implementation of all financial and administrative policies and procedures
- Liaise with Group HQ for Group reporting matters
- Assisting in ad-hoc matters coming from all various stakeholders
- Ensure timely submission of relevant regulatory reporting outputs
- Involved in enhancement or update of financial logic into the systems
- Perform such other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the management from time to time