Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multi-award winning FinTech company that offers online loans. The client is rigorously searching for Senior IOS Developer to join their fantastic growing team based in Pasig.
This permanent position will be based in our Ortigas office. However, they are currently working remotely from home due to the pandemic. They are looking to hire a Senior iOS Developer to design, build, and maintain the next the company's iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Duties may include collaborating with the design team and product owners for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks and issues, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
To ensure success as an iOS developer, candidate should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Swift, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
Key job requirements include:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Key job responsibilities include:
- Proficient in Swift, Xcode.
- Knowledge in Storyboards, Interface Builder.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple's design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools like Git and gitflow workflow.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with CI/CD platform and pipelines.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience in consuming HTTP RESTful APIs.
- Experience in integrating third party libraries and tools.
- Preferably knowledge with MVVM, Coordinators, RxSwift.
- Preferably experience in integrating user behavior and analytics tools like Appsflyer, Mixpanel, RudderStack etc.