Senior Market Analyst
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is one of the world's largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure. Our reputable client is currently searching for Senior Market Analyst who is amenable to work in a hybrid set up, mid-shift. The office is located in McKinley Hill Taguig.
About the Role:
These new roles in Manilla are being introduced to help, initially, facilitate a new Turquoise initiative of extending our trading hours to cover the Asian Pacific time zone, the new team will work in partnership with colleagues in London to ensure delivery and service our Asian Pacific clients. The teams working hours will be 01:00 - 07:00 UK time 08:00 - 14:00 PST.
The Market Management Analyst reports to an Assistant manager in Market management and is responsible for the enrichment and migration of data to the trading platform in order to facilitate trading on both LSE and Turquoise equities venues. The Senior Analyst will also assist in developing system enhancements in both departmental and business wide projects, and support the Assistant Manager in keeping abreast of all LSE & Turquoise developments and their impact on Market Management processes. The Senior Analyst would also be expected to deputise for the Manager and Assistant Manager and represent the team when appropriate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supports the day to day running of core business processes by proactively identifying issues, executing resolutions, and implementing process improvements
- Resolves escalated client queries, escalating high-impact risks and building internal relationships and networks with key teams
- Execute team responsibilities efficiently and to schedule, including delivering against KPIs
- Work as, and with, project leads for department and company projects to cover department impacts and the efficient completion to schedule
- Manage and maintain all static and dynamic instrument and reference data for the Exchange to operate correctly
- Partner with IT and Sales/Trading on product launches, systems enhancements and development. The team is a key part of the change programme.
- Assist with the resolution of exceptional technical & production issues/incidents.
- Investigate process failures and implement corrective actions.
- Participation in internal projects focused on process improvement and/or Industry/Regulatory change and product launches
- Understands the internal and external causes and impacts of operational risks, monitoring key risk indicators to proactively identify issues in advance of regulators
- Builds specialist knowledge to analyse complex data and determine and execute resolutions to operational risks in an accurate and timely manner, escalating complex operational risks where expertise is required
- Supports and drives the operational aspects of Change projects as necessary
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Represent the team both internally & externally where appropriate
- Maintaining working relationships with key internal contacts and external organisations
- Manage and minimise operational risks at all times
- UAT testing
- Some weekend and bank holiday coverage required especially for system upgrades and product launches.
Key requirements include:
- Graduate, or of graduate calibre, with a relevant financial, analytical or business degree
- Must be a confident team player with good interpersonal skills and a 'can do' attitude
- Knowledge of equities, equity swaps, and derivatives
- Worked in professional and client-focused environments where detailed processes must be followed
- Confidence in managing and manipulating large volumes of data
- Must be able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Proven ability to work with and instigate process change
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Internal systems - ability to learn quickly
- Proven customer service skills