Senior Network Engineer (Contract-based 1 year)
Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of Japan's global telecommunications pioneer and a Global Fortune 500 company providing data centers, networks, content delivery, system integration, and more around the world. They are currently seeking for Senior Network Engineer and will be based in Laguna.
Key job responsibilities:
- Conducting site survey, network investigation and recommendation.
- Coordination with stake holders to meet target schedules.
- Collaboration with other teams to fasten creation of proposals and project completion.
- Creating high level and low-level design.
- Functionality checking of equipment before delivery and implementation.
- Online setup including rack mounting and configuration.
- Provides timely reporting of project status to AMs/Supervisors.
- Providing basic knowledge transfer to customer for deployed systems.
- Creating maintenance documents for completed projects.
- Coordination with maintenance team for issue resolution.
- Coordination with clients, vendors, third party and ISP's.
- Coordination with other subsidiaries for overseas projects and/or circuit testing.
- Other duties assigned by AMs and ICT-Managers.
- Graduate/Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology and other computer related/equivalent
- At-least five (5) years of experience in IT industry.
- Certified CCNA/CCNP, Firewalls (Fortinet, Palo Alto, Cisco and the like), Wireless LAN Controllers
- Understands business operations, IT solutions and services and customer services.
- Knowledgeable in basic network structure (LAN, WAN, WLAN)
- Good teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Can work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple, complex, tasks concurrently to accomplish goals.
- Ability to show attention to details and work in fast-paced team environment.
- Analytical, detail and service oriented.
- Ability to leverage available tools for project deployment, site surveys, troubleshooting and the
- Good English communication skills and can coordinate effectively.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application to