International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a Global Edtech Company. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking for Senior Product Designer position. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
JOB SUMMARY: The dedicated Senior Product Designer will be you are essentially part of the main driving force of the company, as we are a tech & data driven EdTech company that aims to unleash human potential by dramatically updating education through technology.
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Product Department, and Technical Department to design & deliver the UI/UX for our products.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mock-ups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications for Mobile App and Website.
- Establish and promote design guidelines/ Design Language System (DLS), best practices and standards to cultivate consistency across all our products.
- Work alongside developers to ensure that our designs are technically feasible and scalable.
- Work alongside the internal Marketing team to ensure that all communications (art & copy) via our digital products are aligned to the overall strategic brand aspiration.
- Set up and lead internal creative ideation workshop for the team to develop & define solutions collaboratively.
- Present designs at weekly product meetings.
- At least 5+ years of professional experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Have a strong interest in all aspects of design and its impact on the world.
- Proficient in or are willing to learn to work with our suite of design tools (Figma App, inVisionApp, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Possess strong design fundamentals and are proficient in working with white space, typography, composition, and all that jazz (design principles).
- Experience in working in cross-functional and interdisciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Business Development and Operations
- Solid design philosophy, deep understanding and practical experience in user experience design and related fields.
- Have a good sense of motion for the micro-animation of a digital experience.
- Development Tools: Figma, Adobe XD, InVisionApp, GitHub, Slack, macOS.