Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is partnering up with one of the biggest SaaS companies. Our client is looking for a Senior Product Manager that will help the team to grow its business line by creating a product development roadmaps strategy. This job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia, with hybrid working condition
- Collaborate with cross functions teams to create product plans, product roadmaps, and project development concepts based on current market needs.
- Developing a business strategy following the product strategy and also working on project management duties, which include making budgets, and work plans and ensuring cooperation with the internal team.
- Implement best practices for the implementation of products within the organization
- Work alongside the development team, engineers, and UI/UX team, and responsible for making sure all this collaboration is smooth and effective.
- Develop creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience handling end-to-end product management coming from a B2B technology-based company would be preferred
- Strong experience in managing product lifecycle management and working in an Agile environment.
- Proven experience in building a comprehensive product from designing, running, analyzing, and interpreting
- Good organization and multitasking abilities, and also a keen eye for detail.
- Experience identifying various business problems or product flaws and developing creative solutions.
- Has technical skills in UX design, and software development, using tools such as CleverTap, Tableau, Mixpanel, Amplitude/Optimizely
- Able to analyze data using SQL, Python/other programming languages