International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational manufacturer and distributor of industrial equipment. Our client is seeking for a Senior Sales Engineer with strong experience in B2B sales of steam products: valves, boiler, etc.
- Be responsible for the group of steam products: Valves, Boiler or Heat Exchanger.
- Contact new and existing customers and manage relationship with existing customers.
- Enhance relationship and provide technical support, service to customers regarding use, operation, and maintenance.
- Keep updated with current market information, changing trends and economic indicators.
- Identify the opportunities to achieve sales plan.
- Select and present products and solutions, make quotes.
- Negotiate and secure orders for company portfolio.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mechanical or Instrumentation is preferred.
- Minimum 4 - 7 years of for Sales Engineer position, direct sales to key accounts in F&B, Pulp & Paper.
- Prefer experience in selling steam products: valves, boiler, heat exchangers and other engineering products/solutions.
- Passionate and strong in new business development, "can-do" attitude.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.