Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is partnering up with a leading multinational IT company in Indonesia. Our client is looking to Senior Sales Manager that will responsible in working with cross function team to drive the revenue growth for the company. Job will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
What will make you a good fit for the role? Standard career level descriptor for job level:
* Manages activities of two or more units or departments
* Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods and staffing
* May have managers below them
* Sets operational objectives and plans and delegates work to subordinates
* Senior management reviews objectives to determine success of operation
* Involved in developing and executing policies that affect immediate operational area
* Works on issues that need an in-depth knowledge of organisational objectives
* Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
* Sets and adheres to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements
* Interacts with senior management / executives pertaining to functional areas and/or customers
Influence others to gain their acceptance without negatively impacting the relationship
- Sales responsibility for DC business in the company
To be bared whole sales quota of the company DC business.
- Works with the regional Sales Leadership and decision makers to assist with the development of a sales strategy that will deliver the strategic objectives as outlined in the global and regional organisational strategy.
- Define the way the sales force will approach the market and to determine the targets that the sales force should achieve and strive to exceed.
- Provide input into and ensure that sales procedures and policies as defined by the sales leadership are implemented and followed.
- Drive the alignment to the sales and organisational strategies by creating operational plans and identifying areas for continuous improvement in the sales process.
- Responsible for operational management of the team which, creating and executing on plans and reporting on the team activities in the required forums.
- Engage in account planning and assist the Client Manager in opportunity qualification for large or complex deals.
- Engages with vendors and partners to create go-to-market strategies with their sales teams.
- Act as mentor/coach and advisor that assists the sales force to set and keep to priority activities.
- Take final responsibility for the update and accuracy of sales tools/systems and sales reports.
- Sales business acumen - the skills supporting successful selling through organisational and business outcome mindset. Success will require focusing on planning, leveraging tools and data, and concentrating on the company business requirements. Developing the skills to understand your client's business (including commercial and financial aspects) in order to bring value to them from the company's portfolio of services.
- Sales client engagement & management - the skills used to effectively manage and analyse the client throughout the client life-cycle, with the goal of improving client relationships and driving sales growth. Success will require detailed understanding of client needs, effective sales planning, and building trust, all while managing to client expectations. Developing the skills required to know your client, building effective & lasting relationships with them and to be seen as a trusted advisor.
- Sales solution skills - the knowledge of the company's offerings, client applications, use cases and market trends and the skill to apply them to individual client and prospect situations that positions the sales team member as an expert client advisor. Success will require the ability to link the company offerings, including high-value services to specific client and prospect needs and outcomes.
- Sales strategy execution - The skills to ensure that the sales strategy is aligned to the business strategy.
- Sales business management - the skills to ensure that target setting and associated processes is aligned to meeting the target.
- Sales talent management & enablement - the skills to ensure that results are achieved through effective talent management.