International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading SEA marketplace company. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking for Senior Software Engineer position. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The dedicated Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for tackling highly scaled distributed systems, work in highly automated devops environment on top of many open source, CNCF softwares. You will be supported by company solid SRE team to really craft the software and run the product that you are proud of, and other engineers admire.
- Solve engineering problem to enable smart Marketplace ecosystem of products and services.
- Design, Build, Run and improve backend services and framework of create microservices.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Improve engineer efficiency with common libraries, tooling and platform.
- Experience working with one or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed systems, machine learning, networking, developing large software systems.
- At least 3 years of experience in Golang or confident that you can pick it up in no time.
- Experience with two or more data systems but not limited to: Postgres, Mongodb, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka, Cassandra.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiar with Microservices, event driven architecture.
- BA or MA degree in engineering, computer science or another technical related field. Or formerly competitive programmer.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.