Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a big Financial Technology for the role of Senior Software Test (QA), The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Responsible for functional and integration test tools, frameworks, and infrastructure.
- Work with fellow QA Engineers to build, test, and maintain automated test cases and guide them how to build more in the future.
- Monitor the reliability, security, and performance of our test infrastructure.
- Work closely with fellow engineers and DevOps to investigate failing tests in CI pipelines.
- Diligently and thoroughly explore new techniques, technologies, and software quality practices to apply it at the company to improve existing systems.
Work well and closely with
- QA Engineers
- DevOps Engineer
- Android, Backend, and Frontend Engineers
- Practical problem solver, highly analytical, great team player, have excellent work ethic, and have a strong process improvement mentality.
Can communicate clearly, timely, and professionally:
- With technical and non-technical members,
- With leadership roles and individual contributors
- In English and Indonesian
- Expert in multi-tasking, both in prioritizing, executing, and managing initiatives thoroughly.
- Have working knowledge in troubleshooting, developing, and testing with technologies such as: Jenkins, Appium, Selenium, Cloud mobile devices, and TestRail.
- Highly knowledgeable in Linux/Unix OS system internals, Shell commands, virtualization, and cloud infrastructure.
Familiar in all kinds of development/testing/delivery/monitoring tools to bring source code in a text file to running code in production
- unit & integration test frameworks like pytest
- CI/CD tools like CircleCI & Jenkins
- Infrastructure tools like Ansible
- mobile device emulators like GenyMotion
- Experience in agile development processes like Kanban and Scrum using tools such as Jira.
- Engineering/Computer/IT degree with 5 years of diverse software development experience in large teams, with 2 years in building and maintaining test automation.
- Familiar with all kinds of development tools that bring source code in a text file to running code in cloud infrastructure.