Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading company that provides managed services backed by its own scalable technology platforms with a focus on network and digital transformation. The company offers various services including Solutions Design and Engineering, Connectivity, Provisioning, Operational Support, Project Management, and Order Fulfillment Logistics.
The Service Delivery Team Lead is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the Service Delivery staff. The Service Delivery department is an inbound call center that operates 24 x 7 x 365 and the Team Lead is responsible for ensuring all staff agents are performing job duties at the desired levels and all tickets are completed within established standards.
- Monitor, oversee and provide administrative support for time and attendance functions for staff - including timesheets and time off requests
- Enforcement of company and department policy
- Monitor responsiveness of Operation
- Daily staffing and task assignments
- Manage work-in-process and rework
- Floor coverage including providing override codes, answering questions and serving as a liaison between Operations and PMO for transactional needs
- Monitoring, tasking out and responding to requests from the organization via email
- Department metrics reporting
- Regular audits of work to provide feedback, identify and address issues in quality
- Employee development
- Execute new hire training
- Monitor metrics and identify need for remediation training
- Develop content for remediation training
- Execute remediation training
- Cross-training for flex resources
- Monitor performance of individuals against established standards
- Create content for and deliver monthly performance conversations and scorecards
- Write bi-annual performance reviews
- Progressing discipline - verbal warnings & documentation of conversations
- Grooming and mentoring of staff agents for positions of greater responsibility
- Identify and escalate opportunities for process improvement
- Skills in leadership, organization, communication and cross functional teamwork
- 1+ years of experience supervising/managing a team
- 3-5 years in the Telecommunications/Information Technology industry
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of:
- Advanced TCP/IP, DHCP, LAN/WAN, VPN.
- Cisco and Meraki routers, switches, AP's, wireless controllers, etc.
- Configuring T1 routers, DSL and cable modems.
- Cradlepoint and Fortinet Firewall configuration.
- VoIP and PBX phone systems.
- Vista Security Systems.
- Inside wiring (layer 1), Security and Point-of-Sale systems.
- Strong working knowledge of Putty and/or any similar connection software.
- Familiarity with alarm security components.
- Willing to work onsite.
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
- Willing to work on a permanent night shift