Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading company for advanced foundation technology in the Philippines. This company has an effective and efficient work culture, and deliver innovative foundation techniques and geotechnic solutions to meet service and quality requirements of the client. The position is based in Quezon City.
The Site Manager is responsible for the planning and timely execution and the successful completion in terms of technical qualitative and financial aspects during the execution phase of any project given to him/her.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Promotes and live a culture that reflects the organization's values, encourages good performance and productivity
- Creates and executes project work plans and identifies resources needed, ensures project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately and assures project legal documents are completed and signed, with the support of its direct superior, if needed.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project by ensuring that all the project requirements as per contract and as per company's management directive are taken care of, at the same time ensures that the three constraints (quality, cost, time) that face every project are properly managed
- Effectively applies methodology, enforces and lives project safety and quality standards
- Reviews deliverable prepared by its team before submitting such to respective clients.
- Manages project budgets, ensures timely and accurate billing submission and follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding evaluated billings
- Manages day-to-day client interaction, sets and manages client expectations supported by its direct superior
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively, together with its direct superior, if needed.
- Effectively and timely communicates relevant project information to its superiors
- Resolve and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion and understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Challenges others to develop as leaders to develop as leaders while serving as a role model, mentor and inspires co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contribution, effectively utilizes team member's potential, motivates in the most efficient manner and mitigates team conflict and communication problems
- In-charge and responsible for the over-all safety of the jobsite and all of its workers.
- BS Engineering or related course graduate
- Understands the entire technical nature of the company's business
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language and is able to communicate ideas and thought to all levels within the organization
- With good interpersonal skills, ability to develop effective working relationships with clients, sub-contractors, team members and other operation counterparts with sensitivity and respect
- Experiences and knowledge in diaphragm wall construction