Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the Medical Devices Industry. Our respected client is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager with suitable qualifications. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with OD Specialist to ensure Manpower Planning (MPP) for next year.
- Coordinate with OD Specialist to create job descriptions, KPI for positions.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify candidate selection criteria.
- To source, identify, screen, interview, test, offer, hire candidates for various roles in the company.
- Coordinate with Talent Development Specialist to conduct on boarding program.
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology / Human Resources Management / Public Relation / English.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition Manager or similar role, preferable from reputable medical devices distribution company.
- Professional credential, such as Behavioural Event Interview (BEI) / HR Certification from reputable organization.
- Have a hands-on and good experience with Job portal (Linkedin, Jobstreet, etc), Social Media (Instagram, Tik Tok, etc), tools of Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc) and Microsoft (Power Point, Excel, Word).
- Have a hands-on and good experience in delivering psych test and analysing the result, developing ability test, checking background.
- Fluent in English is a must (verbal and written).
- A team player with pleasant personality, good communication skill and ability to work independently.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, capable of managing complex and completing priorities.
- High level of maturity and sense of responsibility.