Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of the world's top ICT companies in Thailand Branch. Our respected client is seeking a Technical Specialist in Bangkok office.
Supports sales efforts by providing technical expertise and guidance to customers and the sales team. Assesses customer needs, develops technical solutions, and delivers product demonstrations. Collaborates with internal teams to ensure successful implementation and integration of products. Provides pre-sales support through product presentations, technical discussions, and proposal development. Acts as a trusted advisor to customers, addressing their technical inquiries and resolving issues. Helps drive sales growth by effectively communicating the value and benefits of products and service
- Serve as the business analyst/project coordinator for each client engagement.
- Capture clients' requirements by using interviews, document analysis, requirements gathering meetings, workflow analysis and develop recommendations based on experience gathered from past client engagements.
- Solution architecture design.
- Identify and make recommendations to improve upon existing customer experiences.
- Work closely with the Sales team to provide pre-sales support as well as management to define project scope.
- Support clients during Proof of Concept (PoC) activities.
- Successfully engage in multiple client projects simultaneously.
- Communicate proactively and regularly meet with management regarding project updates.
- Proactively share product, process and client information discovered during projects to team.
- Travel to support partners/customers.
- 3+ years of experience in pre-sales consulting, project management of IT Infrastructure and Cybersecurity field. Cybersecurity Incident Response is a plus.
- Knowledge of Client Management (Windows/Linux), IT-Networking and Security Platform such as Firewall, End-point and VPN.
- Knowledge of Virtualization Technology, High-Availability and Backup/Restore concept.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent. Security Profession Certification is a plus.
- Fluent English communication